The resources included on this page may be useful for anyone interested in the advancement of pediatric medical devices.
AM 3D printing resources available free online:
- NIH 3D Print Exchange – website for searching, browsing, downloading, and sharing biomedical 3D print files, modeling tutorials, and educational material
- Pediatric Consortia Innovator’s Checklist. Developed to enhance the understanding of regulatory pathways and programs to facilitate devices being designed, developed, and labeled for children.
- The Pediatric Device Innovators Forum (PDIF). The PDIF is a quarterly forum hosted on a rotating basis by one of the five Pediatric Device Consortia. Recent topics have included Heart Valves for the Pediatric Patient Population and need for Health Equity in pediatric device development.
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS). Provides links to degree-granting programs in regulatory affairs science, important articles, and relevant meeting dates.
- Society of Quality Assurance (SQA). The SQA is an organization of quality assurance professionals who specialize in implementing good laboratory practices (GLP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP) within academia, industry, and consulting.
If your organization is interested in being added to this list, please contact us.