Global Continence Inc. is delighted to announce a significant update in the development of the revolutionary Soluu Bedwetting Device, a groundbreaking innovation designed to improve the lives of children and families dealing with nocturnal enuresis.
Since being honored as a grant recipient, the Soluu team has been working diligently on enhancing the device’s complementary app, a key component in the user experience, supported by the PPDC grant. This app is not just a technological achievement but a beacon of hope for families affected by bedwetting challenges.
- User-Friendly Interface: The app boasts an intuitive and child-friendly interface, making it accessible and engaging for both parents and children.
- Customizable Alerts: Families can now customize alerts and notifications, allowing for a more personalized approach to managing bedwetting incidents.
- Progress Tracking: The app includes a feature for tracking the child’s progress over time, providing valuable insights and encouragement for both parents and children.
- Educational Resources: A new section with educational materials and tips for managing bedwetting will be added, offering support and guidance to families.
- Enhanced Connectivity: Improved connectivity with the Soluu device ensures seamless synchronization and real-time data analysis.
“We are incredibly proud of the strides we’ve made in the development of the Soluu app,” said Andrew J. Kirsch, MD, CEO of Global Continence Inc. “Our goal is to not only provide a technological solution but also to empower families with the tools and knowledge they need to tackle bedwetting with confidence and positivity.”
The Soluu Bedwetting Device and its companion app are expected to be available for public use by 2025, marking a significant milestone in pediatric healthcare innovation.